The foundations of Kale İplik San. ve Dış Tic. A.Ş. has been laid when Fırat Elyaf San. ve Tic. A.Ş., the first company of the group, has given a start to fiber production by means of recycling of textile raw materials and ready-to-wear wastes, in 1998. Fırat Elyaf A.Ş. produces 650 tons of colorful recycled fibers per month through a recycling system, at its indoor premises of 10.000 m2, acting as a supplier of Regenerated OE Yarn line raw materials for the group, while, at the same time, selling manufactured fiber both in domestic and foreign markets.
Kale İplik A.Ş. is the flagship of the group and is primarily engaged in yarn production. Fırat Elyaf A.Ş., another member of the group, produces raw materials through a Recycling system; while Fiberteks Tekstil San. ve Dış Tic. A.Ş. undertaking the function of marketing manufactured yarns in domestic and foreign markets. The group employs 500 people, in total, with all such operations.
Kale İplik A.Ş. has made its first investment in Tekirdağ – Marmara Ereğlisi in 2004, producing 600 tons of “Regenerated Cotton Blended Colored OE Yarn” per month at its indoor premises of 14.000 m2 in total. Having technologically superior production capabilities and state-of-art operational field, Kale İplik A.Ş. has soon become a leading company in its sector on the strength of its “Regenerated Cotton Blended Colored OE Yarn”.
Resting on its broad knowledge and experience, Kale İplik A.Ş. has decided to make an investment in a ring-spinning plant in 2012 and has thus bought a land of 106.000 m2 in KIRKLARELİ Organized Industrial Zone to this end, making the first step of a ring-spinning plant having an indoor area of 20.000 m2. The first-step ring-spinning plant with a total capacity of 32.000 spindles has been commissioned as of May, 2014, as a state-of-art facility capable of producing Ring-spun Yarn by blending the most precious fibers of the world employing the most advanced techniques.
Kale İplik A.Ş. exports 70% of its total productions to over 50 countries in different areas of the world, particularly to Europe, Middle East and America, while marketing the remaining 30% in domestic market.
Being a champion of the principle ‘Environment First” and resting on its deep sense of responsibility in production and on its superior service philosophy, as well as on the strength of its R&D efforts and responsiveness to technological innovations, Kale İplik A.Ş. always renews itself and keeps itself up-to-date with the rising trends and developments.